Gutter Cleaning - Our Approach
Gutter cleaning isn't rocket science. Leaving your property as clean as when we arrived can be. We take this personally and take great care with the debris, gutter face, gardens and proper clean up.
- Full spic and span flush for the gutters is available if specified in estimate request.
- In general, we do not offer gutter repair but feel free to ask since some minor issues can be easily resolved during the cleaning.
- If you have persistent overflow issues, basement leaks, pooling water at ground level or rusted areas...odds are we'll be able to see why during the cleaning. And yes, we're happy to explain anything and discuss options for hired or self-repair. See Do It Yourself page for examples.
- From ladders or from the roof, we empty gutters by hand.
- Debris is controlled in buckets or tarps. We do not use a blower or pressure washer for emptying.
- Downspouts are checked and flushed if needed.
- Downspout filters and inline downspout traps are cleaned and covers are rinsed off.
- Landscape, hardscape, gutter face, accidentally splashed siding or windows are always rinsed clean before we leave.
Call Karlee at 503-396-6550 or Shawn at 503-680-4504
Downspout and Gutter Cleaning Services - Why Important?
A reason to clean your gutters:
Even if your gutters do not overflow, uncleaned gutters can get so heavy that they will start to pull away for your house and if left unchecked will begin to rot the trim and siding. Also, pay particular attention to the downspout. Leaves and debris that remain can clog the downspout and will not allow water to drain properly, which can create draining issues around your home.
Gutter Face Cleaning - Algae Removal
This face lift is powerful. Algae slowly accumulates over time and next thing you know your gutters just look old. Expect to clean the face every couple of years. Left to grow, it will ultimately stain the gutter face, especially if the gutters are painted.
Mention it and we'll get you an estimate and even show you how to maintain it yourself.